About Me #2

As part of the second Student Blog Challenge we had to do another ‘About Me’ post. Hope you enjoy!

I am an athletic person who likes the colour blue and has a cat. I really despise getting up early because I live far away from my school. I like P.E better than geography and I have brown hair, I also have good ideas and a double-jointed thumb! I cook dinner in the kitchen, I learn Chinese at school. I don’t usually get mail (letters) because I’m not very neat. I like to swim in the ocean but I don’t like piano practice! I ask alot of questions before a running race, I also like eating salad. I have a talent for talking, I am a unique person and one of the only vegetables I don’t like is pumpkin (and zucchini). I don’t like to wait for people because I’m impatient and ,unfortunately, I don’t play the xylophone. My favourite colour is green not yellow and I like going to the zoo better than the aquarium.

Thanks for reading this post hope everyone knows not ALL of it is true!

5 thoughts on “About Me #2

1. Hi Tahlia!
    My name is Shawn and I’m from the USA
    I am also very athletic and I also like the color blue. I liked the amount of writing and effort you put into your work.

You can find my blog at shawn1am.edublogs.org

2. Hi Shawn,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    I was wondering what other sports you play?
    I play lots of sports but my favourite sports are Soccer and Athletics.
    Bye Tahlia

3. Hi Max,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it. What things in my A-Z do you like doing? Can you please send me your blog URL so I can look at your blog?
    Looking forward to talking to you again.
    Bye, Tahlia